Princess Diana’s brother took to Twitter to share some news

Charles Spencer makes a heartbreaking confession as he mourns tragic death

Charles Spencer has used social media to reach out to his followers with a powerful message.

The inspirational young woman who crossed off a bucket list of goals while battling terminal cancer, Laura Nuttall, passed away tragically, the 59-year-old told her fans.

 

Charles, seen with wife Karen, is a patron of The Brain Tumour Charity
Photo: Getty Images

In 2018, Laura was found to have an aggressive form of brain cancer, and her initial prognosis was for 12 months.

She stated that she made the decision “to do something about it and stay positive” in 2021 after receiving her diagnosis.

She continued to accomplish her goals, which included meeting Michelle Obama, taking command of a Royal Navy ship, graduating from the University of Manchester, and providing weather updates on BBC North West Tonight.

Laura tragically died on Monday.

 

Princess Diana and Charles Spencer as children
Photo: PA

 

“Brain tumors remain the most lethal cancer for people under 40 – a reason why I take being one of the many patrons of @BrainTumourOrg so seriously,” Charles wrote in a moving caption.

“More government funding is needed for research into ending this tragedy,” he said in his conclusion.

Additionally, Charles spent some time replying to some of his followers in the comments section. Thank you for your support, one person wrote. Glioblastoma brain cancer took my best friend from me. In response, Charles said, “My condolences – so very, very sad.”

Of course, Charles has also endured his share of tragedy; in 1997, his older sister Princess Diana, then 36, died in a car accident in Paris.

As a result, hearing about his nephew Prince Harry’s recent run-in with the press would have been extremely upsetting.

See also  Meghan Markle looks so different in new photo ahead of family celebration

Following Meghan’s acceptance of the Woman of Vision award at the Ms. Foundation for Women’s annual gala on Tuesday night last week, the incident took place.

 

Charles is Prince Harry’s maternal uncle
Photo: Rex

 

The spokesperson said in a statement: “Last night, a gang of highly aggressive paparazzi engaged The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Ms. Ragland in a close-to-catastrophic car chase.

“During the course of this relentless pursuit, which lasted more than two hours, there were numerous close calls involving other motorists, pedestrians, and two NYPD officers.

“While having a certain level of public interest comes with being a public figure, it should never come at the expense of anyone’s safety.”

In the course of the chase, it was alleged that several traffic laws were broken, including running a red light, driving on the sidewalk, using a cell phone while driving, taking pictures of the road while driving, and illegally blocking a moving vehicle.

According to law enforcement sources who spoke to CBS News, the police car circled the scene for about an hour in an attempt to fend off photographers. They next traveled to the 19th precinct police station of the New York Police Department, where they switched vehicles in an effort to flee once more.

Harry and Meghan’s account, however, has caused controversy.

 

Harry and Meghan attended the awards with her mother, Doria Ragland
Photo: Kevin Mazur

 

Since the incident was made public on Wednesday, conflicting accounts of what Harry and Meghan’s spokesperson called a “near catastrophic car chase” resulting in “multiple near collisions” have surfaced.

The couple’s journey from an awards ceremony on Tuesday evening was “challenging,” according to New York police, who also noted that there had been “no reported collisions, summonses, injuries, or arrests.”

See also  Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s nickname for Prince William is totally adorable and makes us love them even more

The spokesperson’s account was deemed “exaggerated” by the taxi driver who briefly drove them, and some of the photographers involved have disputed some of it.

The entertainment photo agency that shot the images, Backgrid, in California, announced on Thursday that it had received a letter from the Sussexes’ legal counsel.

“We hereby demand that Backgrid immediately provide us with copies of all photos, videos, and/or films taken by the freelance photographers last night after the couple left their event and over the following several hours,” the letter said.

 

The couple pictured leaving the event
Photo: MEGA

 

The agency claimed to have responded in writing with the following statement: “In America, as I’m sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot simply demand that it be given to them, as Kings may be able to do.

“Perhaps you should sit down with your client and inform them that this country long ago rejected his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the populace hand over their property to the Crown. We continue to support our forefathers.

Royal News Prince George Catherine