Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have officially commented on the reports around baby Lilibet’s christening

Earlier this year, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made headlines when they announced the birth of their baby daughter.

‘Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world with great joy,’ says the statement. read a statement from the now-four-person family.

‘On June 4, we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter, Lili,’ the Sussex couple wrote on their Archewell website in a personal statement. ‘She is everything we could have hoped for, and we are grateful for the love and prayers we’ve received from all over the world.’

‘We appreciate your continued kindness and support during this very special time in our lives.’

The royal family appears to have extended an olive branch to the Sussex couple since Lili’s arrival, posting messages and reportedly sending gifts.

It was reported earlier this summer that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle planned to christen Lili in front of the Queen at Windsor Castle this year.

However, according to recent reports, the couple intends to christen her in the United States.

A palace insider told The Telegraph, ‘There will not be a christening in the UK.’ ‘It’s not going to happen.’

In response to the speculation, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle made a rare move, with their representative making a statement on their behalf.

The Sussex couple’s representative told E! News that ‘plans for the baby’s christening have not been finalized.’ ‘As a result, any predictions about what will or will not happen are speculative.’

That’s all there is to it.

See also  14 fun photos of the royals showing off their playful side

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.