On Thursday evening, Prince Harry was seen arriving at Los Angeles International Airport. The return of Prince Harry comes two months after his last visit to the United Kingdom.
Because he is from an amber-list country, his arrival in London will be preceded by a five-day quarantine.
Prince Harry is expected to spend his time in seclusion at Frogmore Cottage, his Windsor home.
Meghan and Harry renovated the five-bedroom home, which belonged to the Queen, between late 2018 and early 2019, and moved in ahead of the birth of Archie Harrison.
Meghan and Harry reportedly handed the keys to the home to the Duke’s cousin and friend Princess Eugenie, who has been living there with Jack Brooksbank and their baby August for a few months after they established their post-royal lives in California.
“Eugenie and Jack were handed the keys last year and told they could use it while Harry and Meghan were in America,” a source told the Sun about welcoming Prince Harry to Frogmore Cottage.
“Now that the cottage has been split in half, Harry can isolate himself in one half of the house without ever having to interact with his cousin and her family.”
“After last-minute plans seemed to work when he returned for the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral in April, it has been set up for his return.”
Prince Harry and Meghan will have the lease on their Windsor home until the end of March 2022, according to reports.
Prince Harry is returning to the United Kingdom to see the much-anticipated unveiling of the late Princess of Wales statue that he and Prince William commissioned in 2017.
The sculpture, created by Ian Rank-Broadley, will be installed in Kensington Palace’s Sunken Garden, which was thought to be Diana’s favorite spot in her London home.
Tensions between Prince Harry and Prince William are said to be at an all-time high.
In March, the Duke of Sussex told Oprah Winfrey that theirs was a “space” relationship.
“We are very much not a racist family,” Prince William told a reporter during an engagement, referring to Meghan and Prince Harry’s blistering claims of racism in the Firm.
According to a source, the brothers are calling for a cease-fire in the run-up to the moving ceremony on July 1.
“Despite their ongoing issues, Prince Harry and Prince William have communicated about the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue,” the source told InTouch.
“They’ll have the opportunity to speak with each other in person either before or after the unveiling.”
“As far as I’m aware, Prince Charles and Prince Harry are not planning a reconciliation.”
“They haven’t planned a get-together,” says the narrator, “but plans are subject to change.”
Following Prince Harry’s return to the United Kingdom on April 17 for his funeral, it was widely reported that the Duke of Sussex, the Duke of Cambridge, and the Prince of Wales had spoken privately and face-to-face for the first time in over a year.
While claims that the trio held a “mini-summit” were largely dismissed by insiders, it was reported that the conversation lasted about two hours.
However, in an updated version of his book Battle of Brothers, royal author Robert Lacey claims Because they were afraid that any meaningful conversation with Prince William would be leaked, Kate and Prince William did not speak to him privately.
“They told friends that there was no point in talking to Harry because any discussion of substance would go straight back to Meghan to be leaked via Oprah or some other tentacle of the Sussex network,” Mr Lacey wrote in an excerpt from his book published by The Times.