Prince Charles and William traveled to Balmoral earlier today

Prince William head to Balmoral after concerns for her health was confirmed

Following confirmation from Buckingham Palace that there are concerns about the Queen’s health, the Duke of Cambridge and Prince Charles have left for Balmoral. The Duchess of Cornwall, along with the Queen’s other three children, Princess Anne, Prince Andrew, and Prince Edward, have since been confirmed to be present.

Prior to this, Palace representatives disclosed that the Queen is being monitored by doctors at Balmoral after her health started to worry them.

A Palace representative stated: “The Queen’s doctors have expressed concern for her health following additional testing this morning and advised that she continue to be under close observation. The Queen stays put at Balmoral in comfort.”

The latest announcement has increased concerns for the monarch’s health, and the immediate family members of the Queen have been informed. On Wednesday, the head of state backed out of a fictitious Privy Council after being told to rest by doctors.

The Queen pictured earlier this week

Tuesday was a busy day for the 96-year-old monarch as she accepted Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s resignation and chose Liz Truss to take his place.

“I know I speak on behalf of the entire House when I say that we send our best wishes to Her Majesty the Queen and that she and the royal family are in our thoughts and prayers at this moment,” Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle said during the energy debate as SNP Westminster leader Ian Blackford was speaking.

“We will update the House accordingly if there is anything else,” he continued.

See also  The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge share rare public kiss at polo celebration
Royal News Prince George Catherine