The royal's memoir was released in JanuaryPhoto: Getty Images

Woman who claims she took Prince Harry’s virginity finally breaks silence

The first time since the publication of Harry Potter’s open memoir, Spare, a woman claiming to be The Duke of Sussex’s first lover has spoken out.

Digger operator Sasha Walpole claimed in an interview with The Sun on Sunday that she is the unidentified “older woman” who Harry is said to have lost his virginity to in a field behind a busy pub.

 

Prince Harry released his memoir in January
Photo: Getty Images

Sasha had been a groom at Highgrove, the home of the then-Prince Charles. They allegedly had a passionate exchange in 2001 at her 19th birthday party.

Sasha, 40, explained how she had kept their secret rendezvous a secret for 21 years and had only decided to talk about it after Harry had signed the document.

She uttered: “That Harry included it in his book surprises me. We were teenagers back then, and it seems like yesterday. Simply put, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal since I’ve known for so long.

“The fact that it was Harry and I wouldn’t have surprised anyone from back then. Many people were aware of it.”

 

The Duke married Meghan Markle in 2018
Photo: Getty Images

 

Added her: “Since then, our lives have taken different turns. I’d like to think that we could go out for a drink if I ran into him on the street. Back then, we were really close, and I hope the best for him.”

The Duke intimately details how he lost his virginity to an unnamed older woman in his illuminating memoir, Spare. He says the woman treated him like a “young stallion” and that it happened in a field behind a “very busy pub.”

The unexpected information was made public after Rupert Everett asserted that he was familiar with Harry’s “older woman’s” identity. According to the St. Trinian’s actor in a statement to The Telegraph: “I am aware of the identity of the woman with whom he lost his virginity.

See also  Prince William and Princess Kate shine on the red carpet at 2023 BAFTAs - best photos

 

The couple announced their engagement at Kensington Palace
Photo: Getty Images

 

“It wasn’t behind a bar, either. And it wasn’t in our nation.” I’m just putting it out there that I know,” the star reportedly said in response to the question of whether he was implying that the duke had made an effort to hide his tracks in order to protect the identity of the woman involved.

Royal News Prince George Catherine